Early Registration ends February 23, 2018.
Early Registration: $150, after $175
REGISTER BY MAIL: printing out this FORM. Forms must be received by April 20, 2018.
*There will be no day of registration*
There will be a mandatory check-in on Friday April 28 from 12:00-10:00 p.m. at the Whitewater Center Pavilion.
The enforced drop-bag deadline is at 8 p.m. at the Whitewater Center pavilion.
If you are absolutely unable to make check-in, you MUST:
- Print off this waiver, sign it, AND give it to a friend to deliver to us during check in. Make sure you send your drop bags, as there is no way to deliver them to the Aid Stations on race day.
- Your friend MUST pick up your race packet with your race number in it and get it to you before the race starts! If you do not have someone deliver the waiver and/or fail to get your number from your friend, you will not be able to race.
Registration fees for the Cohutta 100 race are non-refundable.
- Race entries may be transferred up to April 1.
- Entries are non-transferable from one racer to another.
- To qualify for the Masters class you must turn 50 by 12/31/2017.
N.U.E. Cohutta 100 Payout
Men's | 1st - $500, 2nd - $400, 3rd - $300, 4th - $200, 5th - $100
Women's | 1st - $500, 2nd - $400, 3rd - $300, 4th - $200, 5th - $100
Single Speed | 1st - $250, 2nd - $175, 3rd - $125
Masters| 1st - $250, 2nd - $175, 3rd - $125
For lodging information, please click here.